Questions addressed in this post:
- How can I define functions in Python and what are parameters?
- What is Advanced Parameter Handling For Functions?
- How can I use args(*) and kwargs(**) in Python?
What you will learn:
- Define a function that takes parameters.
- Args(* Arguments) and kwargs(** Keyword Arguments) and how to use them.
- Set default values for function parameters.
- Explain how we can use args(*) and kwargs(*) for Advanced Parameter Handling For Functions and Decorators
Ok so let’s dive in the code. Also read the code comments for better understanding:
Ali Raza received his Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering which involved Research focused on Machine Learning. He is currently working as a Chief Technical Officer at BitWits (Pvt) Limited, CEO & Founder at DataLysis.io and CEO & Founder at LearningByDoing.io.